For Secure Document Shredding Prices in Darby PA - Please Call Us At 610.674.6373Industry Leading Document Shredding in Darby PA
Most organizations have sensitive data that needs to be protected. However, if your company does not employ a deliberate data destruction strategy, it is time to get one implemented.
And while you may think you already have this covered with the paper shredders you use in your office, have you ever thought about what happens to your documents when they go out to the trash?
Chances are they can be exposed to outsiders that can easily piece together these shredded documents and steal your private data.
For Reliable Document Shredding, Darby PA Businesses Depend on J & K
At J & K Shredding, we have been a member in good standing with the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) for several years. This prestigious association keeps its members current on all the latest trends in document shredding. Darby PA companies also have the assurance that NAID holds all its members to the highest industry standards.
At J & K, we treat our clients' data as if it were our own. Using our state of the art on-site document destruction equipment - viewable by our clients via closed circuit television if desired -- we take the utmost care in properly disposing of your data, so that your privacy is always protected.
Safe Document Shredding for Darby PA 19023 Businesses We at J&K provide our customers with secured locking containers that documents can be stored in. These documents can be locked up and removed by J&K for when they are to be shredded. These measures are taken to ensure that only J&K employees and authorized company personnel are able to access these containers.
The Most Affordable and Flexible Paper Shredding Services in Darby PA
J&K offers plenty of pricing schedules and services for all types of Darby PA businesses. We understand that every company has particular ways of maintaining their operations. For this reason, we offer flexible scheduling designed around the needs of your business. We also offer our services at the most affordable pricing to help companies stay within their budgets.
Other Destruction Services J&K Offers
At J & K, we offer more than just document shredding services, Darby PA businesses may also dispose of virtually any other kind of media. These include:
- Audio/Video Tapes
- Computer Tape
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Hard Drives
- Much more ...
All of your private data is disposed of confidentially and in an environmentally friendly manner. We recycle whenever possible, and we ALWAYS ensure that your company's sensitive information is never compromised.
If your Darby PA business is in need of secure document shredding or any other kind of data destruction, call J & K today at 610.674.6373 or fill out the form to the right, to request more information or to begin service. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you!
Getting to Know Shredders and Shredding Services
For paper shredding in Darby PA, there are a lot of shredders that are available on the market nowadays. These shredders are classified into the way they do the shredding of documents and the pattern of the paper strips produced. The types of shredders are enumerated below:
- Particle-cut shredder - This creates either tiny circular or square shreds.
- Confetti-cut or cross-cut shredder - This produces either diamond-shaped or rectangular pieces using a couple of contrasting, rotating drums.
- Strip-cut shredder - This produces thin strips. This shredder is the least reliable because the thin strips they produced can be reconstructed. The reconstructed confidential documents may be used by criminals or rival companies against you and your company. Aside from its reliability issues, this shredder also produces the largest waste because the chads (the produced shreds from document shredding) are not compressed.
- Granulator or disintegrator - This creates considerably tiny pieces by cutting randomly the papers over and over again.
- Cardboard shredder - As the name suggests, this type of shredder is specifically designed for cardboards as well as other hard and uneven materials. This produces random strips.
- Pierce and Tear Rotating Blade - This produces random strips by piercing and ripping the documents.
- Hammermill - This also produces random shreds but unlike the pierce and tear rotating blade, it batters the documents through a screen.
- Grinder -This shredder produces small, randomly-shaped shreds by grinding the paper with the cutting blades of a rotating shaft.
The consumption of any of these shredders entails hassles. As a solution, there are paper shredding services you can hire for your office or home needs. You can select between a couple of shredding plan choices namely off-site and on-site shredding of documents.
In off-site shredding services, the service company provides a container that has locks to its clients. The confidential and unnecessary documents that the client wishes to dispose have to be kept in the provided container. The locks of the container are assurance of safekeeping of the confidential documents. The service provider would then go to the location of their client and pick up the locked container.
They would transport the locked container into their shredding facility which is far bigger than either office or home shredders. The destruction of the documents would happen there. As a client, you have the option to watch the entire process of document destruction. Security cameras help this to happen.
Aside from enabling you to witness the shredding process, the security cameras are there to protect the shredding premises as well as your documents against criminals. After the completion of the process, the service provider will give you a Certificate of Destruction, which states the time and date of the shredding of documents.
On-site paper redding services, on the other hand, involve the process of shredding your unneeded and confidential documents in your location. This was made possible by the mobile shredding trucks that service providers drive upon your agreed schedule. Just like off-site shredding, there are security cameras installed in the trucks that enable you to witness the process. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction.
Shredding services in Darby PA, be it off-site or on-site, are the best options for your document disposal needs. The peace of mind you can receive from office or home shredders, you can also receive from service providers.