For Secure Document Shredding Prices in Deptford NJ - Please Call Us At 610.674.6373Family Owned Document Shredding in Deptford NJ
Businesses of all sizes accumulate a large number of documents, many of them with sensitive data that should not be distributed outside your company. If you do not have a deliberate document destruction plan in place, you should!
Sure, you may have a few shredders on site to run your documents through, but what happens when you send them out with the garbage?
All too often, the shredded documents can be pieced back together fairly easily, potentially exposing private information about your business.
When it Comes to Document Shredding, Deptford NJ Businesses Trust J & K
J&K Shredding can help you out with keeping all your documents safe. All of us at J&K will treat the documents that we get from you seriously and make sure that everything is destroyed as soon as the company gets it. In fact, we are so dedicated to proving our work that we offer a CCTV link for people to watch when looking at their old documents being destroyed in a professional environment.
J&K Shredding is a member of the National Association of Information Destruction. This is an organization dedicated to helping document shredding service providers get access to the newest developments in the industry. J&K has been a member of the NAID for years.
Secure Shredding Services Deptford NJ 08096
J&K Secure Shredding offers its customers locking containers to store their documents in until the scheduled pick-ups. The containers will have locks on them which can be only opened by J&K employees who service the account and customer selected employees within the business.
The Most Affordable and Flexible Paper Shredding Services in Deptford NJ
J&K offers plenty of pricing schedules and services for all types of Deptford NJ businesses. We understand that every company has particular ways of maintaining their operations. For this reason, we offer flexible scheduling designed around the needs of your business. We also offer our services at the most affordable pricing to help companies stay within their budgets.
Other Destruction Services J&K Offers
At J & K, we offer more than just document shredding services, Deptford NJ businesses may also dispose of virtually any other kind of media. These include:
- Audio/Video Tapes
- Computer Tape
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Hard Drives
- Much more ...
All of your private data is disposed of confidentially and in an environmentally friendly manner. We recycle whenever possible, and we ALWAYS ensure that your company's sensitive information is never compromised.
If your Deptford NJ business is in need of secure document shredding or any other kind of data destruction, call J & K today at 610.674.6373 or fill out the form to the right, to request more information or to begin service. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you!
Getting to Know Shredders and Shredding Services
For paper shredding in Deptford NJ, there are a lot of shredders that are available on the market nowadays. These shredders are classified into the way they do the shredding of documents and the pattern of the paper strips produced. The types of shredders are enumerated below:
- Particle-cut shredder - This creates either tiny circular or square shreds.
- Confetti-cut or cross-cut shredder - This produces either diamond-shaped or rectangular pieces using a couple of contrasting, rotating drums.
- Strip-cut shredder - This produces thin strips. This shredder is the least reliable because the thin strips they produced can be reconstructed. The reconstructed confidential documents may be used by criminals or rival companies against you and your company. Aside from its reliability issues, this shredder also produces the largest waste because the chads (the produced shreds from document shredding) are not compressed.
- Granulator or disintegrator - This creates considerably tiny pieces by cutting randomly the papers over and over again.
- Cardboard shredder - As the name suggests, this type of shredder is specifically designed for cardboards as well as other hard and uneven materials. This produces random strips.
- Pierce and Tear Rotating Blade - This produces random strips by piercing and ripping the documents.
- Hammermill - This also produces random shreds but unlike the pierce and tear rotating blade, it batters the documents through a screen.
- Grinder -This shredder produces small, randomly-shaped shreds by grinding the paper with the cutting blades of a rotating shaft.
The consumption of any of these shredders entails hassles. As a solution, there are paper shredding services you can hire for your office or home needs. You can select between a couple of shredding plan choices namely off-site and on-site shredding of documents.
In off-site shredding services, the service company provides a container that has locks to its clients. The confidential and unnecessary documents that the client wishes to dispose have to be kept in the provided container. The locks of the container are assurance of safekeeping of the confidential documents. The service provider would then go to the location of their client and pick up the locked container.
They would transport the locked container into their shredding facility which is far bigger than either office or home shredders. The destruction of the documents would happen there. As a client, you have the option to watch the entire process of document destruction. Security cameras help this to happen.
Aside from enabling you to witness the shredding process, the security cameras are there to protect the shredding premises as well as your documents against criminals. After the completion of the process, the service provider will give you a Certificate of Destruction, which states the time and date of the shredding of documents.
On-site paper redding services, on the other hand, involve the process of shredding your unneeded and confidential documents in your location. This was made possible by the mobile shredding trucks that service providers drive upon your agreed schedule. Just like off-site shredding, there are security cameras installed in the trucks that enable you to witness the process. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction.
Shredding services in Deptford NJ, be it off-site or on-site, are the best options for your document disposal needs. The peace of mind you can receive from office or home shredders, you can also receive from service providers.